Thursday, March 27, 2008

Centurion & Queen Being Release in E-Book April 1st!

Just found out last night that The Centurion & The Queen is now being released on Tuesday, April 1st in e-book form. Paperback will be out later this month (finger crossed for April 15th) but the e-book will be available for download on Tuesday!!!! (SEE BLURB & EXCERPTS HERE)

So in celebration, I'm giving away another Centurion Helmet thimble AND a gladius key chain (see pictures below) along with three copies of the e-book version of The Centurion & The Queen. All you have to do is go to www.minnettemeador.com and sign up for my mailing list.

Yikeee!!! I'm so excited about my very first romance I'm going to be doing the hoochie dance all day long - ~hoochie~ ~hoochie~ ~hoochie~


No comments:

Post a Comment