Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lucy Monroe - Marriage Arrangement

Here is another of my favorite author friends with her brand new release coming out tomorrow (May 10th) - Can't wait to read this one! :o)

The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
Harlequin Showcase: Reissue
ISBN-10: 0373688024
ISBN-13: 978-0373688029

Hope Bishop is stunned when darkly sexy Sicilian tycoon Luciana di Valerio proposes marriage. Brought up by her wealthy but distant grandfather, she is used to fading into the background. But Luciano’s sensual lovemaking makes her feel vibrantly alive. Hope falls in love with her husband and is blissfully happy—until she discovers that Luciano married her to fulfill his own ruthless agenda...!

The book also includes the fabulous "The Greek's Virgin Bride" by Julia James.

Look for Showcases in the single title romance section of your favorite bookstores!

Read an Excerpt | Buy: Borders ~ B&N ~ Chapters ~ Books-a-Million ~ Amazon



2 comments:

  1. HERE'S WHAT THE AUTHOR, LUCY MONROE SAYS ABOUT THIS BOOK:

    THE CHARACTERS: When I was invited to write a book for the 2004 M& B Mother's Day Anthology, I was thrilled when my editor told me, "We want classic Presents, maybe an international hero, but you can write what you want." I knew just who I was going to write about. Luciano and Hope had been filling my thoughts for months, but I didn't know when I was going to get to write their story.

    Luciano is a Sicilian tycoon with more than his share of pride and family commitment. Hope has been raised in Boston by her workaholic grandfather. While Luciano is more than happy to remain focused on their sizzling physical attraction, Hope's emotions become involved very quickly.

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...