Monday, December 5, 2022

NOGERO, AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE FANTASY - FIRST ONE SINCE STARSIGHT

 

NOGERO, An Alternate Universe Fantasy

I am very happy to announce that Nogero, an alternate-universe fantasy, is being released on my birthday, December 15th! This was an amazing project that I started several months ago encouraged by my son, Derrick Freeland, and is my first new publication since 2011. It is the story of Alicia Kendall who is whisked away by a strange white serpent and taken to an alternate universe set in the Mt. Hood, Oregon area. There, evolution has been turned on its head, metal is poison, and humans are myths. Perfection always comes at a cost. OUT FOR PRE-ORDER NOW! Only $.99 on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...