Saturday, September 17, 2022

NEWS...NEWS...

 

NEWS...NEWS...
OK, so lots of news today... To my utter delight, I now have a wonderful editor who worked with me on Centurion many years ago and now will be helping me with my new books. I won't release her name only because I'd like to protect her privacy, but she is an amazing writer, editor, and all-around gracious lady. I'm over the moon! Because of that, I'm taking Nogero and Phantom Hearts down from Kindle Vella, though the current chapters will be available for the next 60 days, so take a look for a preview. In addition, I've decided to release a novel every month starting in October, which should work well for me. Here is the first coming out on October 12th; it is a Special Edition of A Ghost of a Chance, so the old book has been taken down and you'll hear more about the new release as we get closer. Those of you who have read it, you may be in for a few surprises with the revised edition. Anyway, thanks to my lovely editor and to my many many author friends out there for all your advice and help (and patience) over the last several weeks. I love you all! M;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...