Sunday, February 23, 2020

Leap Day Book Signing! Jan's Books & More, Beaverton

CHANGE IS A BALANCE BETWEEN HOPE AND TERROR...I know it's been a while since I've posted, but the last 3 months have been interesting in a cursed sort of way ("May you live in interesting times!") We are in the process of moving from our home of 11 years to start a new chapter in our lives, where we'll be downsizing, on our own (first time in almost 28 years), and I'll finally be able to write full time... a lifelong dream... as long as I can get my drunken sod of a muse out of bed. In the meantime, I am having my final book signing before we move, at Jan's in Beaverton this coming Saturday, February 29th (happy leap day!) from 11am-3pm (it's rumored that even Derrick Freeland may show up with some of his new graphic novels). I want to invite everyone to come down and check out tons of amazing books from the store, but also visit with me and several other local authors. It should be a book reader's extravaganza! Here's the link... https://www.facebook.com/events/2499213840317053/  

Hope to see you there! Minnette Meador

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...