Monday, May 26, 2014

Self Publishing for the First Time...

Kobo & Kindle & Smashwords, oh my!
I have to say when I went into this innocently enough, I thought since I had the rights back to my Starsight books, I'd make a quest into self-publishing and see where it took me. Down the rabbit hole would have been a breeze after this, but it's my own fault; I guess I'm actually a guy at heart. Instructions, I don't need no stinkin' instructions! Well, as it turned out, I did. After four days of grueling re-dos of both novels, hours of combing through the books again and again, and many, many bad uploads, I finally did it! I'm so proud of myself... Below are my beautiful new contributions to the eBook realm. I think they are all beautiful now... but we'll see. xxx M:o)

KOBO - STARSIGHT VOL. I
KOBO - STARSIGHT VOL. II
KINDLE - STARSIGHT VOL. I
KINDGLE - STARSIGHT VOL. II
SMASHWORDS - STARSIGHT I
SMASHWORDS - STARSIGHT II

1 comment:

  1. I really like those covers, especially for Volume I. It's so unlike most self-pub fantasy art. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete