Tuesday, December 18, 2007

....and she free falls into the ether...Welcome all who dare!

Welcome to the first ever blog attempt from a woman who has problems setting her alarm clock---if I don't crash the internet and end civilization as we know it, I will have accomplished something. I want to thank you all for your past, present, and (believe me) future indulgence, while I take this first plunge into the ether. If you are brave enough, please join me as I explore the worlds of fantasy, romance, sci-fi, humor...yes, and even reality.

Welcome all who dare!

Hugs & Kisses, Beatings & Blessings - Minnette

Minnette Meador
Dare to Dream * Dare to Hope * Dare to Write
www.minnettemeador.com
meadorma.gather.com
www.myspace.com/minnettemeador
STARSIGHT, VOL. I & VOL. II - March and November 2008! www.stonegarden.net
THE CENTURION & THE CELT - April 2008
www.resplendencepublishing.com Feature in CUP OF COMFORT FOR SINGLE MOMS - March 2008! www.cupofcomfort.com

No comments:

Post a Comment