Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm Having a Crazy, Awful, Wonderful, and Scary Idea... what do you think?

So, I had an amazing dream last night; I wrote an entire novel, chapter by chapter on my Blog, publishing a chapter a week until it was done. It was insane, I was having a nervous breakdown and everyone I knew was calling me crazy, but I was a woman possessed. The idea has been haunting me since then and I can't get it out of my mind. So what do you think? Am I crazy? Will I go mad? Should I have my head examined or do you think I should go for it? I really want to do it, but if no one reads it I'll be crushed, ruined and my reputation will to sullied. I'll have to resort to writing on the street corners, begging for words and story ideas. Would you do it? Let me know... Minnette 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...