Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Free Copies of Starsight Volume I for The Month of June!

Just set up a promotion with Jan's Paperback Books where we're giving away an ecopy of Starsight Volume I for the month of June to everyone who wants one! So keep that in mind if you haven't had a chance to pick up a copy yet. I'll be posting details on social networks and anywhere else I can think of with links and details for the free book. 

In the meantime, I'm trying to put together an epic fantasy blog book tour. If anyone out there has a fantasy blog site, let me know; I'd love to post an article about writing, fantasy, world building or anything else you and your followers would like to chat about. 

Minnette's Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...