Sunday, July 31, 2011

THANKS FOR ALL THE MEMORIES...

I wanted to pass along my heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in the Blog Hop for A Ghost of a Chance. I cried, I laughed, I had my heart touched so many times over that last six weeks, I can't even begin to tell you what this has done for me. I now have the daunting task of putting together all the numbers and coming up with prize winners for the grand prize! I will be posting those winners on FB, Twitter, and here at my blog in the next day or so.

Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for making this such a wonderful experience, and keep in mind... in September we'll do it all over again with The Gladiator Prince. Minnette :o)

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Minnette! I learned so much about you as a writer and a person from this tour. Wishing you all the best and hope to see much more of you around. After a much deserved R&R of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Minnette! I had SO much fun stalking all of your blog hops and it like literally was a daily thing... almost like that cup of coffee you get in the morning? All the hopping was JUST like that and it became part of my daily routine! I had sooooo much fun! I am going to go crazy in September when we do this again *grins* Thanks so much for hosting, you were such a gracious/sweet host along the way.. After this you deserve a nice long break to relax that arthritis I'm sure you're getting from all that typing LOL! ;) *hugs* Much love Minnette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Minnette. You gave us all some great reading.

    ReplyDelete