Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting ready for the party...

Lots of amazing things happening behind the scenes this week with the book release for A GHOST OF A CHANCE. I received some wonderful banners from my designer, Kendra Egert.

And then some great banners announcing my book tour in June from the lovely ladies @ Goddess Fish.

Bitten by Books came up with this fabulous flash banner...



And I even tried my hand at it. No where as good, but I had a blast doing it! (Should have been writing, but woman does not live by bread alone).

No sleep for the wicked... or romance writers... 

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...