Friday, April 1, 2011

Too tired to dream...

QUESTION OF THE DAY: If you could do anything you wished (within the law & other considerations) what would you do?

This week has definitely kicked my petooty (yes, I had to look that up)! But it has been very satisfying, if not very productive in the writing area. As promised (though late) I will select a winner to receive the first two books in the Centurion series (electronic version) tomorrow AM. AND I'm opening it up for one more day. Comment on this post and I'll enter you into the contest.

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com

1 comment:

  1. I would travel for the rest of my life, with a lap top and just write, write, write. Maybe I'll win the powerball tonight so I can do it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...