Saturday, April 2, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

Thanks so much to everyone who left comments on my blog this past couple of weeks. And the winner of an eCopy of one of my books is...

KYM!!!!!!!

Congratulations, lady! If you will send an email to mmeador at minnettemeador dot com and pick one of my books (go to www.minnettemeador.com & hit "Books") I'll send you over a copy today! If you want one of the books coming out this year, just let me know and I'll put it on my calendar.

Again, thanks, everyone... More contests coming later with some  great prizes. Stay tuned... M:o)

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...