Monday, March 21, 2011

TRAUMA & DRAMA...

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Who would you go out with first?
A. A gladiator?
B. A Roman soldier?
C. A Greek doctor?
D. An ancient pirate captain?
Which, beside the gladiator, do you think is a good guy in my book?



MONDAY, MARCH 21st

So, I went in for my interview and I start back at my old job (but with new duties) starting on Monday. I had some wonderful advice and really appreciate everyone who responded, but I think there's a lot to be said about having money. I, for one, am all for it. Plus, I get to work with some very amazing people whom I really miss (you know who you are).

Because I have to start on Monday, this week is going to be a marathon. I have to finish my book (up to 46K as of right now, so only about 40K more to go - Yikes!!), get all my marketing set up, get my house in order (well, more order), and say goodbye to sleeping in, work outs when the gym is empty, and shopping on Tuesdays. ~Goodbye~ I am still jazzed...

Didn't have to do any research today (already know lots about Roman soldiers). My heroine got in big trouble today, the hero rescued her (better late than never), they now have three bodies buried behind them that will be found before they are out of the country, and my hero is being stoic... again! My mentor's number may be up tomorrow... we shall see. Oh, and I added tabs to my blog page ~squee~ I'm so good!

Tomorrow all...

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com

12 comments:

  1. Minette I wish you the best with going back to work ! Sounds like you have a whirlwind week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry not sure why it wont share my name !

    Kym

    Krykym(at)fullchannel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kym... Not sure either. It usually have you choose an identity (usually asking for your Google account). I'll put you in the drawing M:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to you and going back to work. Don't over do yourself getting things in order.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Heather - I never do... It's funny, I think I write more when I'm working than when I'm not. Go figure! M:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with work and with writing and keeping all the balls in the air:)

    KD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, KD - I've been juggling flaming cats for a while... Just another one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the job, I need some of that luck my way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jenn! I'll put out good thought your way... I really thought it was going to be a while longer, so I'm very fortunate.

    Thanks, Miriam!

    You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll go out with the doctor I think.

    Best of luck going back to work (and writing, eating, sleeping and doing all those other good things you have to fit in as well).

    Good guy besides a gladiator... I'll go for pirate since it seems less likely(?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Sheila - How did I know you would choose the Dr.? Hmmm... might be the pirate. We'll have to see. So far he's not too good... Well, except "good" looking...

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...