Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reviewing the Reviewers - NightOwl Romance

I have been busy this week setting up promo, blogs, and ads for my books coming out this year and it dawned on me: There are all these amazing sites out there that provide invaluable information to readers and writers alike, yet I hardly ever see them get reviewed. I'm going to try to change that. Once a week I will review a web site that I particularly like. I'm starting with...

I had the best lunch today with Tammy over at Night Owl Romance. I met her a couple of years ago when she first joined Rose City Romance here in Portland and instantly liked this wonderful lady. She and her husband have worked hard to make this one of the premier romance review sites on the internet. In fact, they are expanding rapidly into other genres as well; Sci-Fi/Fantasy, YA, Suspense, Erotica, and Paranormal.Here is just a taste of what they have to offer:

Tammy and her DH work tirelessly to get information out to the readers about the books that are coming out and help the writers get the word out. If you are a reader, I HIGHLY recommend this site; there is absolutely something for everyone. And if you're a writer, I HIGHLY recommend that you use this site and often. Thanks for a great lunch, Tammy! You are an angel...

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. I love Night Owl Romance. I depend on them to decide which books to buy next and I will definitely be advertising with them when I have my book release date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maggie... They really are one of the best!

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...