Friday, March 25, 2011

Promo Links for Romance Writers


3/24/11
In preparing for my promo campaign for my books this year, I thought I’d share the review/book sites that I found during my journey. This is by no means a full list. The first listing is the most amazing review list I’ve ever seen. Please Note: Most of these sites are for romances, so, my apologizes to my non-romance friends. However, I’ve starred the ones that do more than romance. I promise when I do another fantasy/sci-fi, I’ll put up another list for you.

Please feel free to add to this list or just post with a link and I’ll add it. M:o)


Coffeetime Romance         
Dear Author    
Enduring Romance           
Fallen Angels            
Long & Short           
Lovers of Romance           
Manic Readers         
Romance Review     
Romance Room       
Wicked Pixie

1 comment:

  1. The Belle Stalker sounds like an amazing book. I would love to read this soon!!

    ReplyDelete