Thursday, March 24, 2011

List of Romance Promo Sites...

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
How much do you think authors pay for their promotion?
A. $10
B. $100
C. $1,000
D. $10,000
E. They just mooch off friends.




THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2011

Today was dedicated entirely to promotion and man! It is amazing how much time this takes. But the good news is I had a wonderful lunch with one of my favorite friends and authors, Kristina McMorris (Letter From Home Author). She gave me lots of tips and we ate yummy Macaroni Grill delicacies...

So here's the deal; I am now the proud owner of an AMAZING list of promo site resources and I'm going to put them in a word doc and post it over at FB on my Writers Room, Tips, Tricks, & Traumas. If you join the group, you can download the list. I will have it up on the site in the AM (sometime before 9am - I think).

Hey, we got a tax refund today too! Dinner out, ya'll!


Ta!~

Minnette Meador
World Weaver...
www.minnettemeador.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...