Friday, July 17, 2009

Cleaning out the "closet" - 101 Links for Writers

Our Internet and TV were both down today, so I did some laptop "closet" cleaning and came across this gem. Here are about 101 great writer's resources (well, something like that), everything from publishing to craft. There are literally a million more on the internet; these are just ones I happened upon during my journey. I make no guarantees that these links still work, but I think most of them will. Enjoy! Minnette :o)









5 comments:

  1. What a great list of links, Minnette! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am copying the list links as we speak. Yay! Thanks, Minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous list and yeah, I'm making a copy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Thank you. And I'm making a copy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could be of help. I'll try to update this as I get new stuff. Some of these are a real gem! :o)

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...