Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Cup of Comfort for Fathers

Yay! Just had to toot my horn a little. My personal essay Yes, Sir, Daddy Darling, Sir (Salute Twice) has been accepted for publication in A Cup of Comfort for Fathers coming out in April. I'm so happy I could spit! Below is a link to the announcement. Congratulations to all the authors. There were over 2000 submissions for this anthology, so I am truly grateful. BTW, there are open submissions right now for a few other books in the series as well. Check out Cup of Comfort for more details.

Cuppa for Dads: And the Winners Are . . .

Minnette :o)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I just went over to read the list too. Congrats to all the authors.

    ReplyDelete

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...