Thursday, March 13, 2008

Help Barb Celebrate...


Please see the note from Barb Vey at Publisher's Weekly about her celebration. Barb has been a friend to authors worldwide and she needs our support. Thanks! Minnette :)

To all the wonderful people I've met in the past year....

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of writing my Beyond Her Book blog. I know, I can't believe it's been a year already. So, I'm planning an online party to include lots of giveaways.

In a couple of weeks I'll be in New York talking to the bigwigs at PW about my "success" online and I'd like to blow them away with numbers. So I'm asking everyone I know to send out messages to have everyone and their uncles to read and/or post a comment to the blog on Friday (tomorrow) to try and hit record numbers. Anything you can do to help would be much appreciated.

I'd really like to send the message that a place is needed and wanted to talk about all kinds of books in general and romance specifically.

With my undying gratitude,

Barbara
--
Barbara Vey
Contributing Editor
Publishers Weekly
Beyond Her Book blog
www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288.html
MySpace
www.myspace.com/barbaravey

No comments:

Post a Comment

A new release out now from our own Jayna Da Silva, a very talented author.! Check it out... xoxo M;o) In California's Sierra Nevadas, wh...